We've been very quiet at OSA for the last 18 months, as the Core Team members have been busy on other projects. However it's not long until Spring (we hope), and in line with the awakening of life in the Northern Hemisphere we are planning a spring clean and freshen up for the site.
On the list of changes are:
- Two new patterns for PCI and Advanced Persistant Threats
- Updates to the Cloud Pattern (one of our most popular)
- New social features to replace the old bulletin board (PHP3 and a bit clunky)
- New mappings for the controls catalogue to PCI-DSS and SANS critical 20
- A refresh to simplify some of the existing patterns
- Better unification with TOGAF and SABSA
- More guidance on determining Risks and Control Selection
- Last but not least we will finalise the threat catalogue
We are also pleased to welcome a new core team member who will bring a wider set of security experience in the Architecture space, as well as deep experience of building secure computing systems for a wide range of government and private organisations.
In recent months we have recieved an increased amount of interest to contribute and we'll be back in touch soon to share details on how we plan to make that easier.
Thanks- OSA Core Team